Monday, December 31, 2012

Couponing Mama


I have all sorts of hobbies – I love cooking (including Freezer Cooking) , Candle making, I trade and collect postcards from around the world, I’ve sold Avon for 11 years and in October of this year, I began selling Jamberry Nails as well. I am also an avid “Super” couponer - I am sure, by now, that most of you out there in Bloggy Land have seen or at least heard of Extreme Couponing.

The majority of the people that have appeared on that show are, in my opinion, nothing but selfish, glorified hoarders. There is no reason for any logical person to have 500 bottles of ketchup or 200 boxes of cereal (that will never get eaten before they go stale). Imagine all of the hungry people that they could help but instead, they choose to keep all of this stuff, just for the self-satisfaction. Blech!

There are many of us sane people out there that still want to take advantage of the same secrets that the Extreme Hoarders do, just on a much smaller, more reasonable scale. I do just that, week after week, and now, via a short and easy to follow weekly series, I’m going to teach you! Yay!

So, grab a notebook and pen, find room in your house for some extra shelving, and find some extra room in your wallet for all of the money you’re going to save!

Mrs. Mama's Super Couponing series starts on Tuesday, January 8th, 2013 and will continue every Tuesday thereafter. Don’t miss out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio